Responsive Website Design
Give Your Business a New Success with the leader in Online Digital Marketing.
Not so long ago, Mymind infotech able to render a web page on our mobile browsers but it demanded a sort of thumb
dexterity to move along the website, scouring the whole length and breadth to see exactly what it says. It certainly
lacked the aesthetics, user-friendliness and the convenience to impress the visitor. This has now been taken care of
by the new fluid-grid websites known as Responsive Web Design.
- We as a Responsive Web Design Company in India have designed more than 100 Responsive websites in the last two years.
- Why should you go for Responsive Website Design?
- The number of mobile visitors are increasing at an increasing rate
- Cisco predicts there will be 788 million mobile users at the end of 2015
- You just have to make maintain and market one website
A responsive design is a method that forces a website to respond according to the device on which it is being
viewed and delivers the appropriate output for it. Instead of designing multiple websites for devices that are
sized differently, use of this approach let's the web designers design just one site but specifies within the code
as to how it should appear on varied devices.
Web Dev Skills
HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, Photoshop, Joomla CMS, OpenCart